- Sweets Global Network e.V. (SG)
- Bundesverband der Deutschen Süßwaren-Industrie e.V. (BDSI)
- DLG e.V.
- Zentralfachschule der Deutschen Süßwarenwirtschaft e.V. (ZDS)
Facts and figures 2023
We have prepared all of the important information for you in compact form. You will find everything you need to know about ProSweets Cologne 2022 at a glance in our facts and figures.
ProSweets Cologne 2023
The international supplier fair for the sweets and snacks industry
Directly located adjacent and running parallel to ISM!
hall 10.1 and 5.2
Sun.-Tue.: 8:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Sun.-Tue.: 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Terrace stand 219.00 EUR/m²
Corner stand 235.00 EUR/m²
Two corner stand 247.00 EUR/m²
Island stand 239.00 EUR/m²
Prices as of 22/06/01
Terrace stand 248.00 EUR/m²
Corner stand 262.00 EUR/m²
Two corner stand 275.00 EUR/m²
Island stand 280.00 EUR/m²
Online: EUR 71.00
Cash desk: EUR 83.00
Online: EUR 85.00
Cash desk: EUR 103.00
Online: EUR 113.00
Cash desk: EUR 134.00
- Raw materials and ingredients
- Packaging materials and packaging
- Packaging machines
- Machines and equipment
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning technology
- Food safety and quality management
- Automation, robots, data processing, open-loop and closed-loop control technology
- Operating equipment and auxiliary devices
- Service Providers, organizazions, publishers
- Waste disposal, recycling
- raw materials and ingredients for the sweets and snacks industry
- production for sweets and snacks industry
- packaging, packaging technology and machine systems for the sweets and snacks industry
- systems for the confectionery and savoury snacks industry
- Service providers and secondary segments (other suppliers to the confectionery and savoury snacks industry, cp. products segments)
- Employees involved in research & development,
- Qquality control and maintenance
- Product development
- sSales and marketing
- Food trade
- Packaging designer
Do you have any special questions?
ProSweets Cologne visitor hotline:
Tel. +49 1806 383 763*
Fax +49 221 821-991360 * (14 euro cents per minute or part thereof from the German fixed-line network. Mobile phone charges may differ.)
Facts and figures
You can download the facts and figures as PDF here.