Important information on heavy exhibits / equipment / machinery
Please note the following points:
- Exhibitor participation at ProSweets Cologne 2023 - Special Edition is only possible via the three complete stand packages offered by Koelnmesse: BASIC, VISION and DEMO
- If there is a wish to exhibit larger exhibits/machinery/plants, several complete stand packages can be booked
- Before bringing a machine or system weighing 500 kg or more to ProSweets 2023 - Special Edition, Koelnmesse must be informed by e-mail in advance of the event, but no later than 10.03.2023, of the specifications stated under Item 5. Approval by Koelnmesse for the exhibition can only be granted subject to approval in text form/by e-mail. Without approval, no machines/equipment/components weighing 500kg or more can be brought to the event and exhibited. Please understand that we will not be able to process any requests after the deadline.
- Machines and equipment brought along to ProSweets Cologne 2023-Special Edition may not be put into operation
- The following key data must be submitted to Koelnmesse in advance by e-mail to
email@example.com and to
firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline specified under item 3:
- Dimensions (length / width / height)
- Total weight
- Point load
- Number and size of touchdown points
- Information how the machine will get delivered to the boulevard (lift truck / forklift / self-propelled)?
We reserve the right to revoke the permit. This applies in particular if the permit was issued on the basis of false information, the machine is put into operation or a machine other than the one to which the permit relates is brought onto the exhibition stand. If permission is revoked, the machines may not be exhibited or must be removed from the stand immediately.