Please note that on the last day of ProSweets Cologne your press day ticket only entitles you to one-time access to the trade fair.
This means that once you leave ProSweets Cologne, you will be not granted admission a second time.
We ask for your kind understanding in this matter.
Here you will find all of the important information on the Koelnmesse Press Centre responsible for the ProSweets Cologne.
Press Centre East/Congress Centre East (between Halls 10 and 11),
2nd floor, Deutz-Mülheimer-Straße 51, 50679 Köln, Germany
Press parking spaces
Press car park at the eastern side of hall 11 (near gate E)
|02.-04.02.2020||8:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m.|
|05.02.2020||8:30 a.m.–6:00 p.m.|
- List of exhibitors on the Internet, catalogues in the Press Centre
- Press releases, press compartments of the exhibitors and lists of new products in the Press Centre and on the Internet
- Computer Workplaces
- WiFi is available free of charge in the Press Centre
- Cloakroom and lockers (2 Euro coin deposit)
- Photography, TV and radio service