Please note that on the last day of ProSweets Cologne your press day ticket only entitles you to one-time access to the trade fair. This means that once you leave ProSweets Cologne, you will be not granted admission a second time.
ProSweets Cologne will close at 4:00 p.m. on the last day of the fair. TV teams can therefore only be accredited on this day after prior agreement. Press cards will not be issued after 3:00 p.m.
We ask for your kind understanding in this matter.
Here you will find all of the important information on the Koelnmesse Press Centre responsible for the ProSweets Cologne.
Press Centre East/Congress Centre East (between Halls 10 and 11),
2nd floor, Deutz-Mülheimer-Straße 51, 50679 Köln, Germany
Press parking spaces
Press car park at the eastern side of hall 11 (near gate E)
|02.-04.02.2020||8:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m.|
|05.02.2020||8:30 a.m.–4:00 p.m.|
- List of exhibitors on the Internet, catalogues in the Press Centre
- Press releases, press compartments of the exhibitors and lists of new products in the Press Centre and on the Internet
- Computer Workplaces
- WiFi is available free of charge in the Press Centre
- Cloakroom and lockers (2 Euro coin deposit)
- Photography, TV and radio service