Like all international trade fairs, ProSweets Cologne will also play a decisive role in the post-corona era in showing participating industries the solutions and trends for a successful future. Production, logistics, sales and communication will see increasing change – networking among stakeholders, reactivating economic relationships and establishing new business will be more important than ever before. Trade fairs will be vital in this regard because they are an important building block for the economic growth of companies. ProSweets Cologne is therefore already working on suitable formats in order to rise to these challenges. The aim is to offer all market participants at times such as these new solutions at an early stage, which provide a chance for rapid economic recovery and lay the foundation for the continued future success of the industry.
A key pillar of Koelnmesse is its global network of trade fairs in the food & foodtec sector. This provides unique access to the entire international food industry, including growth markets such as Brazil, Colombia, China, Thailand and the United Arab Emirates. Collectively, the network of around 19,000 exhibitors and close to 600,000 visitors constitutes a size that is unique in the industry worldwide. The planned events in Asia already provide new opportunities for businesses to kick-start in the fall.
Building on the potential of the network, ProSweets Cologne offers its exhibitors and trade visitors additional support via numerous communication channels, which allows them to stay up to date and reach their customers when there are no trade fairs.
“That is how we want to help the food industry remain in contact with its customers, share know-how and, above all, network with each other even more. With all our trade fairs in the food & foodtec sector, we currently remain engaged in active and highly constructive dialogue with our customers. Many of the exhibitors are already looking forward to important events in their segment since they are essential for presenting their products, providing impetus in the industry and driving forward their economic growth. We are therefore working at full speed to develop new creative and digital solutions so that our customers continue to have suitable platforms for their business and innovations, especially in times of increased uncertainty. We believe that right now it is even more important to share best practices in dealing with the current challenges because only through mutual exchange can we create industry-specific solutions for the changing requirements. The positive feedback and great response from our customers ensure a positive outlook for the upcoming trade fairs and encourage us to continue working intensively on new formats and improvements for our customers,” explains Anne Schumacher.
Early bird offer extended
Due to the current developments on the coronavirus, ProSweets Cologne is extending the early bird offer until 29 May 2020 in order to give exhibitors more flexibility and planning options during these times. The entire trade fair team will be on hand to assist customers with questions concerning the next edition of the trade fair.
Overview of trade fairs and dates in food and food technology (as of 5 May 2020):
- THAIFEX – Anuga Asia, 22–26 September 2020, Bangkok, Thailand, www.thaifex-anuga.com/en
- Annapoorna – ANUFOOD India, 26–28 November 2020, Mumbai, India, www.anufoodindia.com
- Yummex Middle East, Dubai, 03. bis 05.11.2020, https://www.yummex-me.com/
- ISM, Köln, 31.01. bis 03.02.2021, https://www.ism-cologne.com/
- ANUFOOD Brazil, 9–11 March 2021, São Paolo, Brazil, www.anufoodbrazil.com.br/en
- Alimentec, 23–26 March 2021, Bogotá, Colombia, www.feriaalimentec.com/en
- Wine & Gourmet Japan, 14–16 April 2021, Tokyo, Japan, www.wineandgourmetjapan.com
- Anuga, 9–13 October 2021, Cologne, Germany, www.anuga.com
- ANUFOOD China, TBD, Shenzhen, China, https://bit.ly/3c3KA7G
- ANUTEC – International FoodTec India, 26–28 November 2020, Mumbai, India,
- Anuga FoodTec, 23–26 March 2021, Cologne, Germany, www.anugafoodtec.com
- ProSweets Cologne, 31 January – 3 February 2021, Cologne, Germany, www.prosweets-cologne.com
- ProFood Tech, 13–15 April 2021, Chicago, Illinois, USA, www.profoodtech.com
- WellFood Ingredients Summit, 14–15 April 2021, São Paolo, Brazil,
- Andina Pack, 9–12 November 2021, Bogotá, Colombia, www.andinapack.com/de
- IIDE – India International Dairy Expo, Spring 2021, Mumbai, India, www.iideindia.com
- CIBUS TEC, 25–28 October 2022, Parma, Italy, www.cibustec.it/en
Further information: http://www.global-competence.net/Global-Competence-in-Food-and-FoodTec/Koelnmesse - Global Competence in Food and FoodTec
Koelnmesse is an international leader in organising food fairs and events regarding food and beverage processing. Trade fairs such as the Anuga, ISM and Anuga FoodTec are established world leaders. Koelnmesse not only organises food and food technology trade fairs in Cologne, Germany, but also in further growth markets around the globe, for example, in Brazil, China, Colombia, India, Italy, Japan, Thailand, the United States and the United Arab Emirates, which have different focuses and contents. These global activities enable us to offer our customers a network of events, which in turn grant access to different markets and thus create a basis for sustainable and stable international business.
Further Information is available at: http://www.global-competence.net/food/The next events:
THAIFEX - Anuga Asia - (Admission restricted to trade visitors only, open to the public on Saturday and Sunday), Bangkok 22.09. - 26.09.2020
Annapoorna - ANUFOOD India - India’s international exhibition on food & beverage trade and retail market, Mumbai 26.11. - 28.11.2020
ANUTEC - International FoodTec India - , Mumbai 26.11. - 28.11.2020Note for editorial offices:
ProSweets Cologne photos are available in our image database at www.prosweets-cologne.com
in the “News” section. Press information is available at http://www.prosweets-cologne.com/Pressinformation
If you reprint this document, please send us a sample copy.ProSweets Cologne in the Social Web:
Telefon: +49 221 821-2076
Telefax: +49 221 821-3544
You receive this message as a subscriber to the press releases of Koelnmesse. In case you would like to dispense with our service, please reply to this mail under the heading "unsubscribe".