- Sweets Global Network e.V. (SG)
- Bundesverband der Deutschen Süßwaren-Industrie e.V. (BDSI)
- DLG e.V.
- Zentralfachschule der Deutschen Süßwarenwirtschaft e.V. (ZDS)
We have prepared all of the important information for you in compact form. You will find everything you need to know about ProSweets Cologne 2020 at a glance in our Facts & Figures.
The international supplier fair for the sweets and snacks industry
Directly located adjacent and running parallel to ISM!
Sun.-Tue.: 8:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Sun.-Tue.: 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
(Online Ticket-Shop until 04.02.2020)
Online: 49.00 Euro
Box office: 79.00 Euro
Online: 77.00 Euro
Box office: 99.00 Euro
Online: 89.00 Euro
Box office: 109.00 Euro
Corner stand: 215.00 EUR/m²
Two-corner stand: 226.00 EUR/m²
Island stand: 228.00 EUR/m²
Terrace stand: 229.00 EUR/m²
Corner stand: 241.00 EUR/m²
Two-corner stand: 252.00 EUR/m²
Island stand: 257.00 EUR/m²
- Raw materials and ingredients
- Packaging materials and packaging
- Packaging machines
- Machines and equipment
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning technology
- Food safety and quality management
- Automation, robots, data processing, open-loop and closed-loop control technology
- Operating equipment and auxiliary devices
- Service Providers, organizazions, publishers
- Waste disposal, recycling
- raw materials and ingredients for the sweets and snacks industry
- production for sweets and snacks industry
- packaging, packaging technology and machine systems for the sweets and snacks industry
- systems for the confectionery and savoury snacks industry
- employees involved in research & development
- design, manufacturing/production
- quality control and maintenance
- product development
- sales and marketing
- food trade
Do you have any special questions?
ProSweets Cologne visitor hotline:
Tel. +49 1806 383 763
Fax +49 221 821-991360
* (14 euro cents per minute or part thereof from the German fixed-line network. Mobile phone charges may differ.)