Ingredients for the Sensory Wow-Effect
Solutions are needed to offer the customer a wow effect and sensory quality. But how can this be implemented technologically? One approach to this is the use of special raw materials to achieve extraordinary sensory impressions. Whether special flavor combinations, spiciness in confectionery or crackling on the tongue, special sensory impressions remain in the memory...
What new possibilities are there? And what is important to know when dealing with new ingredients?
These and other questions will be answered at ProSweets Cologne 2023 - Special Edition.
The tours include visits to exhibition booths, where interesting insights into the topic will be provided and experts will be available to answer questions. Smelling, tasting and feeling are the focus of the guided tour.
The participating companies and their topics are:
Capol GmbH – Passage 4/5, D009 and D011
- Visual experience: natural color pigments
- Taste experience: coated acids & blends
- Mixed sensory experiences
Curt Georgi GmbH & Co. KG – Passage 4/5, C010 and C012
Crazy Flavour Booster (presented in Lollipops)
- Flavour and Hot Sensation
- Flavour and Cool Sensation
- Flavour and Sour Sensation
DouxMatok – Passage 4/5, D006 and D008
Real Sugar Solutions Are a Sweeter Solution to the Overconsumption of Sugar
- DouxMatok sugar-based reducing solution Incredo® Sugar
- The science behind Incredo® Sugar
- Sample a variety of baked goods and confectionery made using Incredo® Sugar
GNT Group B.V. – Passage 4/5, C002
Healthy Hedonism: Disruptive new color trends
- Discover powerful new color directions that will define 2023 trends
- Learn tangible ways to connect to Gen Z’s emotional needs through color
- Find out how to leverage the color directions to future-proof your brand
Olam Cocoa B.V. – Passage 4/5, C054
A treat to your senses
- Origin, processing conditions and their effects on flavor/taste of cocoa ingredients
- Leveraging color to boost sensory perception of confectionery
- The potential of including nuts, spices and other condiments in confectionery to achieve wow effect